Could you be our new Graphic Designer?
What's the role?
Working with a number of B2B clients in the technology sector you'll add creativity and great design ideas into a variety of content marketing projects. And, you’ll have a hand in how Marketing Fusion’s look and feel develops as we grow. We’re a HubSpot agency, so be prepared to learn about the HubSpot platform (training will be provided).
We're interested in hearing form you if you're interested in joining us on a part-time basis approx 20 hrs - but increasing to full-time.
Who are you?
You are a creative at heart. You have an enquiring mind and show initiative when faced with a task that you have not done before. You are flexible – enabling you to juggle multiple priorities. You have a love of everything design and you’re familiar with copy writing and content production as part of the bigger marketing picture. And you have confidence, enthusiasm and a thirst for learning. You're a team player, but equally comfortable working alone.
Your skills, experience and our needs
- Ideally, you'll have a degree or equivalent design qualification
- You will be able to evidence sound experience and use of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator to design and produce:
- Brand collateral for clients, including concept developments
- Client literature following corporate branding guidelines
- HTML emails, online adverts, interactive PDFs
- In-house marketing collateral
- You see designs through to artwork, including print-ready artwork if needed, providing quality control over own work.
- You like to work as part of a team to deliver projects and activity to deliver to tight deadlines
- You enjoy working as part of a team to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
- You have an excellent grasp of the English language. You can string a sentence together and you can spell without relying on spell check!
- You’re calm under pressure - our working environment can get busy!
- You’re familiar with HTML, have heard of HubSpot and/or email marketing platforms and know a little bit about using Wordpress
- You’ve got to have a good sense of humour
- Oh, and you like dogs (esp. Black Labs)
- And not least - you like coffee and cake
The role is based in our office just outside Swallowfield near Reading.
Interested? Would you like to know more?
Write to us with a covering letter telling us why you think we should talk. Send your letter with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch promptly.
No recruitment agencies - thank you!