Are you our new Midweight Graphic Designer?
Who we are:
We are a fast growing content marketing agency based in the Thames Valley, doing business across the globe. Our clients are global leaders in the B2B tech space, ranging from large corporates to high-growth businesses.
Who you are:
You're a creative at heart. But you marry that with incredible attention to detail and the ability to work to exacting brand standards. You have an enquiring mind and show initiative when faced with a task that you have not done before. You are flexible – enabling you to juggle multiple priorities. You have a love of everything design and you’re familiar with copy writing and content production as part of the bigger marketing picture. But most importantly, you are a person with confidence, enthusiasm and a thirst for learning.
We're looking for a mid-weight graphic designer to hit the ground running. Working closely with our Brand Manager, you’ll juggle multiple projects – taking part in client briefing calls, brainstorming, and translating client ideas into designs that delight. You’ll also work on existing designs, assets, presentations and documents to breathe new life into them where possible.
Your skills, experience and our needs:
- Ideally, you'll have a degree or equivalent design qualification and experience of working as part of a design studio
- You will be able to evidence sound experience and use of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator to design and produce:
- Brand collateral for clients, including concept developments
- Client literature following corporate branding guidelines
- HTML emails, online adverts, interactive PDFs
- In-house marketing collateral
- You see designs through to artwork, including print-ready artwork if needed, providing quality control over own work
- You like to work as part of a team to deliver projects and activity to deliver to tight deadlines
- You enjoy working as part of a team to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- You have an excellent grasp of the English language. You can string a sentence together and you can spell without relying on spell check!
- You’re calm under pressure - our working environment can get busy!
- You’re familiar with HTML, have heard of HubSpot and/or email marketing platforms and know a little bit about using Wordpress
- You’ve got to have a good sense of humour
- Oh, and you like dogs (esp. Black Labs)
- And not least - you like coffee and cake
Right now, due to Covid-19 and government guidelines, our team is currently home-based. In future we hope to get back to the office but we'll still maintain a flexible working policy.
Interested? Would you like to know more?
Write to us with a covering letter telling us why you think we should talk. Send your letter with a copy of your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch promptly.
No recruitment agencies - thank you!